sexta-feira, 15 de maio de 2015

Episode 7

Whilst fighting the Gulfmon army, that was serving Zamielmon, the weird Digizoid sphere began to expand and it turned into a glowing sphere that entered DarknessBagramon's body and took his X Antibody, making him to lose some power:
       - What just happened to me?
       - It's the sphere. Apparently, it took the X Antibody from you because you didn't need it.
       - Yes, but besides I were using its power, it's still pretty weird. Do you think it is a possible part of the Supreme Evolver, Shoutmon?
       - I'm sure it is! What else could do that?
       - I suppose you're right! I guess we'll have to find out better what that is later... Look over there!
       - It's Ophanimon. It seems to be injured!
       - Shoutmon, I guess it's up to you and your team!
       - FINAL XROS!!! Shoutmon EX6, XrosUpTuwarmon, Arresterdramon Superior Mode, BanchoLilimon, GranDracmon, Code Crown! SHOUTMON X7 SUPERIOR MODE!!! FINAL XROS BLADE!!!
       - That's what I call power! Kuzuhamon DIGIVOLVE TO: SHAKAMON!!! TAIJOU SHINGON!!!
       - Now let's save Ophanimon!
After defeating all Gulfmon, our heroes decided to find out what happened to Ophanimon and why she was there:
       - Are you alright Ophanimon?
       - I was flying over trying to help you and suddenly a sphere came to me and took my ChronoCore...
       - You mean this, right?
       - It's the Supreme Evolver... Oh sorry, let me introduce myself : I'm Ophanimon and I'm also a member of the 7 Angels of Virtue. Together, we protect and fight for Calumon, our God. And you are the divine generals, I suppose.
       - Divine... Are you fine?
       - Yes, I am. Better you keep the work against the generals. I guess your next opponent is Blastmon. Not an easy one. Can I go with you?
       - Yes, why not?
After arriving to Blastmon's area, our heroes saw lots of Blastmon's copies:
       - Is this his army?
       - Unfortunately, yes.
       - Ok, let's kick them off! ARSENAL BLAST!!!
       - I think our job is done here...
       - Did you think it would be so easy? DIAMOND MACHINE GUN!!!
       - ULTIMA BURST!!!
       - DOUBLE FLARE BUSTER!!!
       - Great! Now I have no army! Oh well, now it's funnier to kill you all! KENRAN CRYSTAL VOLCANO!!!
       - Can I join the party?
       - NeoVamdemon! Of course! But let me kill them first!
       - I don't care your words, we only have to serve our Lord... NIGHTMARE LEECHES!!!
       - We have both to defeat! Let us solve this! BlackWarGreymon, Fujinmon DIGIVOLVE TO: ZEEDMILLENNIUMMON!!! TIME DESTROYER!!!
A titanic power immediately killed both of Galacticmon's generals and caused all the Demon Lords to digivolve:
       - Barbamon, Beelzemon X, Lucemon SM, Belphemon RM, Leviamon, Lilithmon, Daemon SU DIGIVOLVE TO: OGUDOMON!!!
       - Great work, heroes! Now you must keep the job. I will go to check Calumon.
       - Ophanimon, do you know where are the Ancient Spirits to release Calumon's digivolution?
       - No. Unfortunately, Quartzmon doesn't know precisely where they are...
       - Now I do! They're at Gravimon's area.
       - Quartzmon, it's you!
       - Yes, Tagiru. I've let XrosUpGalacticmon under the digital sea in a forgotten dimension that I, Chronomon and ZeedMillenniummon have created a long time ago, after the creation of the Digital World. It's just a matter of time for him to escape, since he learned how to create portals...
       - We have no time to lose!
With strong determination, Tagiru, Mikey and specially Josh, alongside with all of the team, will go now to fight against Gravimon. Let's digivolve once again!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário