terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2015

Episode 10

The Tamers were preparing to go sleep when Fanglongmon called them:
       - Hey, friends! Before you go sleep I must tell you the story of the Digital World. I know you were curious about all of this, Christopher. Well, let me start: Before the invasion of the digital world by Bagramon and DarkKnightmon, I was the God of the Digital World. Why? Because alongside Imperialdramon Paladin Mode we've defeated Ogudomon once and for all. However, a corrupted MonoDramon, the Rookie form of ZeedMillenniummon, had an ambicious idea: absorb the wasted data of the Digital World in order to digivolve... He made it and since Ogudomon's evil data that wasn't absorbed into the Code Keys was there, he just got himself more evil and stronger... Stronger enough to force me to leave the God position. But I couldn't give up until I decided to call the Ten Ancient Warriors, created by Rookie digimon that were given Holy data. In the end of the fight, the Code Crown with the evolution shard that is now on Calumon began to shine and made them digivolve to Susanoomon. Alongside him, the Royal Knights (created by Rookie digimon with the power of the evolution shard) and I have defeated ZeedMillenniummon. To protect the holy site, a new group was created: the Olympos XII. But a hundred years later they were all separated to different zones by Bagramon, one of my guardian angels that betrayed me and have killed all the others, and my only escape to him was to create Calumon with my remaining strength and steal the spirits from the slaved Ancient Warriors. To create Calumon I've broken the Code Crown and I've called the DigiGnomes that together, with the shard that was inside the Code Crown, were able to create him. I've taken the spirits to Vitium, my Loyal servant and created a new group of Angels, the ones who serve now Calumon. I knew I wasn't that strong to keep my position alone and by degenerating into the Four Sovereigns I've escaped into the rebuilding data pit, waiting for someone stronger... Until you've appeared. Catherine, your Spadamon is very special, right, Mikey?
       - He always wanted to be a hero like us and I felt that he wanted to join Xros Heart but he prefered to organize his life. And now he's one of the strongest digimon!
       - My Spadamon isn't the only one...
       - You're right! UltimateKhaosmon is one of my oldest soldiers, Shakamon is the good himself and Chronomon is the time manager in this world. In the other hand, ZeedMillenniummon, Ogudomon, Quartzmon and DarknessBagramon have found the right way to justice and to a new power. And Shoutmon... I can't even believe that the Code Crown could do that to him...
       - Can't you be God again?
       - Yes, you could call me God, since I've created this whole stuff but still... Calumon deserves to be a God more than I. Actually, he has the true power and he has no weaknesses. I've created Calumon, not God, so...
       - I guess that's a no... Still I prefer Calumon...
       - Of course you do. He was made to be God. The ultimate one... And it was my final purpose as God... Tomorrow will be the day... Sleep well my friends.
       - Good night, Fanglongmon.
Now that our heroes know the story of the Digital World, will they Digi-Souls burn up forever? Let's begin a new DigiXros!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário