quarta-feira, 10 de junho de 2015

Episode 9

By the arrival of Creamon all data surrounding him destroyed the Altar Castle:
       - How do you even dare to do such thing to this place? Calumon and the angels lived here for many time for you to do this!
       - Like I do care about it! Ha! Do you think it's that easy? Just turn me on good? Come on, more than half of your army was once a threat to the digital world...
       - But they've changed! DIVINE XROS BLADE!!!
       - Acting like a fool, Shoutmon! VACUUM ABSORPTION!!!
       - Assume it, Creamon. You just can't face us all! TIME DESTROYER!!!
       - You were an ally of mine! REPULSION VORTEX!!!
       - What do you want Creamon? Your own corpse? Oh, wait... SHINING BANG!!!
       - Ah! Where am I?
       - You're trapped! Do you want to make the honors, Arresterdramon?
       - Of course! GYUPUTO DRAGON CANNON!!!
       - You have just killed me in one of the possible ways, but I only die after all my recreation forms end. That's why my name is Creamon...
       - HOLYBAGRAMON DIGIXROS OBLITERAMON: XROSUPBAGRAMON SUPERIOR MODE!!! Take that Creamon! INFINITE SIN PUNISHMENT!!!
       - I can't feel pain... But the effort was remarkable... DEATH RELEASE!!!
       - That attack isn't effective under my domains! I am the Digital World's God! PURIFYING SLASH!!!
       - Good! But I'm still at a beginning level and each time you defeat me I'll get stronger!
       - Stronger, huh? SATURNUSMON DIGIXROS GREATMILLENNIUMMON: XROSUPSATURNUSMON!!! TIME SLAYER!!!
       - Time doesn't live on me since evil is eternal...
       - No, it isn't! ULTIMATE SLASH OF THE SOVEREIGN DRAGON!!!
       - You only think about purifying and all of that stuff, but you know what? I'm sick of this! Death engagement evolution! Demon mode!!! TELEPORTATION BEAM!!!
       - We just helped him getting stronger...
       - He might have more power, but he's closer to his end... I guess he will go when the time leaves him to... And Saturnusmon, you don't have to bother going after him since he will be back... For now you may rest... A lot... Shoutmon, return to your throne and protect the land and I will protect the skies. Humans! Take this Evolution Crown. It will allow you to directly digivolve your digimon to the HOLY level...
Now that Creamon escaped will our heroes be anytime able to defeat him? Let the digivolution begin!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário