quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2015

Episode 3

While facing the Gizumon Army, Henry saw a MetalMamemon, in trouble, in the middle of them. Immediately he told Anubismon to attack them with no mercy:
       - Let's smack these metal thingies!
       - AMMIT!
A large explosion came out of the Gizumon's DigiCores and they've died. MetalMamemon, being intact, made our heroes understand that he wasn't evil.
       - T... T...Thanks, but who are you?
       - I'm Henry and this is my brother, Josh. Who saved you was my Anubismon and Josh's Beelzemon also gave some help.
       - I have an idea: do you wanna join us?
       - Yeah, I think we should make two teams... That way we could evolve as tamers and as teams separately. So, MetalMamemon, who do you choose?
       - I guess I'll choose who saved me... I'll join Henry and Anubismon team.
       - Cool! I bet we'll make a great team!
After saying that, Henry reloaded MetalMamemon into his Xros Loader. Immediately they saw some more Gizumons walking along a bigger enemy:
       - Let's kick some more Gizumon out! Are there some over there?
       - Yes, but wait, who's that digimon?
       - It looks like... a Dexmon. What is that guy doing?
       - It seems he's leading those Gizumons...
       - Let's stop him! Beelzemon!
       - Yes! DOUBLE IMPACT!!!
A great strike hit Dexmon, but he wasn't minimally affected. Anubismon also tried to help by using his Ammit but also with no effect at all.
       - I didn't need your help, but if you insist... My name's Dexmon. And you must get prepared to die!!!
       - We don't fear you! Beelzemon attack!
       - CORONA BLASTER!!!
       - MetalMamemon, come to help! Anubismon attack too!
       - MAGNET BEAM!!!
       - PYRAMID POWER!!!
       - Muhahahah! It won't work against me... PROCESS "F"!!!
       - It's too strong to handle...
       - Quick! Return to the Xros Loader!
       - I can't! I'm your digimon, and I must fight for our objectives!
       - So I guess you must digivolve, Anubismon!
       - To Plutomon? But I think I don't have enough DigiCore, since I've lost some data in the transfer process to the Human World.
       - Don't worry, I guess we must try Matrix Evolution!
       - Ok! Anubismon MATRIX DIGIVOLVE to: PLUTOMON!!!
       - No way! You won't defeat me!
       - Yes we will! STRIKE CRUSHER!!!
       - PROCESS "O"!!!
       - Beelzemon, help them!
       - DOUBLE IMPACT!!!
       - FATE DESTROYER!!!
       - Impossible! You can't do this!!
       - Yes we can... Finish him, Beelzemon!
       - CORONA DESTROYER!!!
       - No!!!!!!!!
       - Look! His DigiCore has something in there, Josh! Can we get it?
       - It's the X-Antibody, and it is for you, Beelzemon!
       - Let's kick those metaloids out with this new power!
       - Of course! Beelzemon, X-Digivolve!!!
Now that our heroes have found two new digivolutions and have a new friend, they're getting stronger but they're only in the beginning of a great adventure! Meanwhile, a girl with a Renamon watches them from a corner...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário